The library has a seating capacity of 30 readers and a stock of 3,840 books. The library provides the following services: reference, inter-library loan, user education and orientation.
HOW TO BORROW A BOOK AS AN OUTSIDER
• Pay a registration fee. Give full personal details, including a photocopy of the national identity card or passport and telephone contact.
• One is allowed to borrow only two books, which must be returned within 14 days.
• A fee of Ksh20 per day is charged for each book exceeding its loan period.
HOW TO GET INFORMATION
• With the help of the catalogue, the books are labeled alphabetically from A to Z where each letter represents a certain topic.
• Reference books and journals can only be read in the library.
STUDENT OPERATION IN THE LIBRARY
• Students are allowed to visit the library at specific times as shown above also posted on the library notice board.
• Students are allowed to borrow only two books at any given time and these must be returned within 14 days.
• Books are charged a fee of Ksh20 per day for each book exceeding its borrowing period. Students must pay the fine before the end of the current semester